Adoramapix is Now Hiring a Graphic Artist. Please email your resume or your LinkedIn profile to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
AdoramaPix is now accepting resumes for a full time in-house Graphic Designer. This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and coordination of a wide variety of creative artwork and promotional materials. Projects include online newsletters, promotional emails, web pages, flyers, brochures, posters, displays, print ads, banners, and other specialty items. Applicant must possess the ability to develop fresh, compelling and persuasive graphic design elements that incorporate AdoramaPix brand identity.
DUTIES: Develops, designs and formats art projects by working closely with the director and other staff to refine concepts and ideas. Develops, implements, and coordinates a wide variety of creative and complex graphic artwork, primarily in digital formats. Plans, designs, lays out, and creates visual elements for a wide variety of graphic elements from concept to delivery. Consults with internal and external staff to discuss preferences, methods of production, budgetary, scheduling, and production requirements. Ensures that projects move smoothly through all the necessary stages of design, review and production. Performs other duties as assigned in support of organizational objectives.
· Graphic design degree and at least two years of graphic design experience.
· Portfolio of past work.
· Knowledge of graphic sets techniques and technologies.
· Must be able to work efficiently and rapidly.
· Ability to conceive, develop and execute art designs, layouts and illustrations.
· Ability to communicate orally, visually and in writing.
· Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external staff or clients to achieve intended outcomes.
· Ability to review finished products and ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Demonstrated ability to understand needs of clients and create artwork that responds to those needs.
· Skilled with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Dreamweaver, and other cutting edge design software and tools.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of HTML and Photography helpful.