1. No purchase is required to enter Adoramapix’s Contests.
3. Adoramapix will not verify receipt of entries. Incomplete entries are void. Adoramapix is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, undeliverable or delayed. Facebook entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account at the time of the entry.
4. Our contests are generally open to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and who does not reside in an area where such contests are void by law. In cases where the contest or giveaway is promoted on Facebook, you need a free Facebook account to be eligible (http://www.facebook.com). Persons who have had their Facebook account blocked by Adoramapix are not eligible.
5. Employees (or their immediate families) of Adoramapix, or any subsidiary are not eligible to win our contests or giveaways.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the termination date for eligibility is the final day at Midnight EST.
7. All prize information including prize value is listed with each contest announcement. In each contest or giveaway, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the original promised prize becomes unavailable. Some prizes may be awarded via gift certificate.
8. Adoramapix is not responsible for (1) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (2) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of Adoramapix, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. Adoramapix makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize. Adoramapix reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate, due to any other reason beyond the control of Adoramapix.
9. The Grand Prize has no cash value. It may not be exchanged for cash.
10. Photos containing nudity or people depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. No exceptions. The Adoramapix staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable.
11. The winner does not have to be present for the drawing unless otherwise noted.
12. Winners automatically grant the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of this and other Adoramapix contests.
13. Winners are responsible for applicable state or federal taxes.
14. While the contests are generally open to residents of any country, Adoramapix is not liable for any customs duties or delays. Proof of shipment to the winner’s address shall end any obligation to deliver any prize under these rules. Residents outside of the USA can either claim prize with a U.S. mail address or can request a gift certificate from Adorama of equal or lesser value to the Grand Prize.
15. Adoramapix is not responsible for issues regarding Internet access, Facebook downtime, bounced email or any other technical malfunction beyond its immediate control.
16. There may be only one prize winner per household every 60 days.
17. All Adoramapix contests and giveaways are subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and void where prohibited. It is your responsibility to refrain from entry if our contests or giveaways are illegal in your jurisdiction. If you are declared a winner but contests and giveaways like these are illegal in your jurisdiction, your prize will be forfeited and given to a runner-up.
18. The photograph, in its entirety, must be original material captured by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted image is an original work by contestant and does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
19. By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Adoramapix, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: Display at a potential exhibition of winners; publication of a book featuring select entries in the Contest; Online highlighting entries or winners of the Contest. Entrants consent to the Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant’s “moral rights” in their entries. Display or publication of any entry on an Authorized Party’s website does not indicate the entrant will be selected as a winner. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Adoramapix the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
Rules are subject to change without notice. Some exclusions apply. If you don’t enjoy contests or giveaways, or feel that the Internet is not an appropriate place for such events, please do not participate.
Your Best Shot 2011 Contest
Contest Details – Please Read Carefully!
How to enter:
1. Grand Prize (1 winner): Estimated Value: $1700.00
2. Top 12 Runner Ups: Estimated Value: $25.00
- Each top 12 Runner Up will win an 8x8” -14 page Adoramapix photo book with the winning entries displayed
Dates to Know:
The Deadline: February 29, 2012
A team of Adoramapix Judges will then choose the top 25 images based on technical and artistic ability.
The Vote: March 5-March 12th, 2012
The top 25 images will be posted on the Adoramapix Blog. Adoramapix members will then pick their favorites from the 25 images posted. The top 12 images that receive the most votes will be awarded the Best of 2011 8x8” -14 page Adoramapix Photo Book.
The Winner Announced: March 19th, 2012
A team of Adoramapix Judges will choose the Grand Prize Winner out of the top 12 Best of 2011 winners.
The Winner will be announced via our Blog first, followed by Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and a mail out.
Official Rules: All general Adoramapix Contest Rules Apply
*You will be disqualified if you enter more than one image. If you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. We’ll continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Adoramapix community. Thank you for your support.
We know a lot of you have taken advantage of our 8×8-14 page photo book $9.99 sale and we want to reward you! You can now win THIS iPad 2 (16GB) just by sharing the photo books you designed and purchased during this sale with us on our Facebook page. (you will need to be a fan of Adoramapix) Simply share (you can either embed your photo books or copy and paste your photo book link) your 8×8 photo book with us on our facebook page and we’ll assign you a number. Submit your entries before July 2nd, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST and you could win it. The more times you enter the more chances you have of winning. We will assign you a number and then we will choose a winner Monday, July 3rd, 2012 by placing the numbers in a Random Generator. The 8×8-14 page photo book $9.99 sale has been extended until July 2, 2012. Code for photo books: px8810 and for our 8×8-14 page Leather Lux books photo books it’s $29.99 code: px8810l.
Need help on figuring out how to share your photo book. Here is a sample picture for you.
You can share any sale photo book you made starting June 1st, 2012 through today. Still need more help on figuring out how to embed your photo book — no problem here is a video tutorial.
Any questions/concerns? Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only books designed and bought during the June 8×8 -14 page 2012 sale will be eligible. If you ordered more than one photo book of the same design, please note that this only counts as one on our wall.
2012 Regular Contest Rules and Regulations apply. You can see full details HERE.
We are excited to announce our next big contest. It’s called The Great American Photo Book. Over the course of the year, we saw some amazing images coming in from every American state. It got us thinking, it would be great to see these images come together into one photo book.. to show the richness, the texture and the history of America. So, we decided, hey we run a great company that produces amazing photo books, we can do this! So this is where you come into the picture. We will be taking photo entries from photographers around the country from each state. Heck, you don’t even have to live in the state to submit your picture. If your photo wins a spot in The Great American Photo Book, then you receive a free 8×12 Aluminyzed Metal Print.
Plus, this is for charity! Profits from the sale of these books will go to The American Red Cross. We couldn’t think of a better charity to give this money to, than an organization that helps rebuild America after natural disasters.
So here is a general breakdown of how the contest will work. Now through December 31st, 2012, we will be accepting submissions for The Great American Photo Book on our Facebook page. The top two entries with the highest votes per state will be submitted to the Adoramapix Judges. We will then choose the best image to represent that state in the photo book. This way it is a collaboration between you the photographer and us the publisher.
Now, with any contest that we run there is a list of Rules and Regulations. For this contest, you must:
1. Be a fan of ours on Facebook. (This is where the actual contest will run on Facebook)
2. Only one entry per person. You must put the name of the state in the title of your submission.
3. Photographers who submit images, must own the copyright to those images.
4. And of course, any contest we run contestants must adhere by our 2012 General Contest Rules and Regulations.
* Please note.. #19 in our General Contest Rules and Regulations has been amended for this contest. Photographers will retain rights.
(Copyright: By entering the Contest, Photographer will retain all rights to photograph he/she submits. By entering the Great American Photo Book Contest, photographer hereby grants Adoramapix (sponsor) (1) a nonexclusive, unconditional, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable ,royalty-free license to reproduce, reformat, adapt, creative derivative works, distribute, transmit, display, make available and perform the photographs photographer submits to Adoramapix (sponsor) in and/or through any and all medium or media, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and (2) the right to use your name, city and state in promotions and other publications. Sponsors’ use of the submissions may include without limitation, advertising, promotion and marketing for this contest only The .Great American Photo Book for this year and subsequent years. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Adoramapix the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.)
5. Contest runs from November 1, 2012 to December 31st, 2012 midnight EST.
Winners will be announced in January. Winners will receive an 8×12 and or an 8×10 Aluminyzed Metal print of their winning image. Their photo will be published in The Great American Photo Book and your name will be featured in the book credits, as well as an online announcement. You’ll also receive an icon you can put on your website or blog, to let friends or clients know you won. The finished book will be made available for purchase online. The luxurious photo paper pages of this beautiful lay-flat hardcover book will make a great addition to any household, and last a lifetime. Best of all, profits from the sale of these books will go directly to the American Red Cross.. an orgranization that helps those in need during natural disasters in America.